Advanced Business Graphics, Inc. is looking for a full time Operations Support Specialist that is enthusiastic about helping customers experience “The ABGI Way”. The Support Specialist is someone who naturally puts customers first in all they do and always looks new ways to think outside the box and improve but the customer experience as well as internal processes. The Support Specialist should possess excellent communication skills, time management best practices and a desire to get things done efficiently.
As an Operations Support Specialist at ABGI, your day will likely be filled doing the following:
• Working closely with leadership to ensure all projects flow smoothly both internally and externally
• Provide consistent, excellent service and responses for clients, both internal and external
• Periodic client reviews and other proactive client management techniques
• Report analysis and other various operational duties
• A strong ability to prioritize and/ or multitask and manage time effectively
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Strong phone, interpersonal and listening skills
• Vigorous follow-up and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A high level of organizational skills
• Ability to learn quickly, a self-starter
• An aptitude to learn new technology
• Computer skills (including MS Excel) & business math skills/ aptitude
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clients, suppliers and internal team members
• A “do what it takes” attitude to find the best solution and get the job done right and ensure customers’ satisfaction
• Ability to work in a small team environment
Preferred skills/ interests:
• Experience in print and/or promotional products
• Experience in inventory management
• SAP Business One
• Basic knowledge of XML
• SQL Queries
• HubSpot or other CRM tools
ABGI is a leader in the printing and promotional products industry. We are good at what we do because we love what we do. We strive to put our customers first in all that we do and it shows! ABGI is consistently ranked in the Top 50 Print and Promotional Distributors by PSDA as well a top Women-Owned Business by the Dallas Business Journal.
If what you’ve read up till now is exciting to you and you can’t wait to start, here’s’ what you do next!
Please send an email reply to email@example.com with the job code OSS1 in the subject line. Within the body of this email, please answer the following questions:
What excites you most about this position?
What does “customers first” mean to you?
What is the last book you read? Why did you choose to read it?
What is your idea of the ideal boss?
Please also attach a current resume or job application as well as salary requirements. If you are selected as a candidate we will have a phone interview, then you will be asked to take a StrengthsFinder assessment. Final interviews will follow after that. Thank you so much for your consideration. This really will be the perfect job for the right person! We look forward to meeting you!
Ready to take your brand to the next level?Contact Us Now