Advanced Business Graphics, Inc. is looking for a full time Sales Assistant that is enthusiastic about helping customers experience “The ABGI Way”. The Sales Assistant is someone who naturally puts customers first in all they do and always looks for the best solutions to help our customers have the best experience. The Sales Assistant should possess excellent communication skills, time management best practices and a desire to get things done efficiently.
As a Sales Assistant at ABGI, your day will likely be filled doing the following:
· Working closely with a top sales person build close new business and foster existing relationships
· Research and proposals for print and promotional products
· Promotional products ordering and customer service
· Provide consistent, excellent service and responses for both clients and prospects
· Periodic client reviews and other proactive client management techniques
· Project management including deadline/ timeline coordination
If you have a knack for details and serving clients, then this is the job for you! Because “Customers First” is so valued at ABGI, we invite only those who are also interested in finding the best solutions for our clients to be on our team. We highly value the entrepreneurial and enthusiastic spirit in our work. If you share these same values, you will thrive on our team.
· A high level of attention to detail as well as excellent organization and time management skills
· Ability to communicate at all levels with clients, suppliers and internal team members
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· An aptitude to learn new technology
· A “do what it takes” attitude to find the best solution and get the job done right
· Understanding of print and promotional product manufacturing processes
· Prior experience serving key accounts
· Thorough understanding of B2B sales processes and best practices
· Experience with quotes and proposals
· HubSpot or other CRM tools
Annual Compensation: $32-$36k plus incentives
If what you’ve read sounds exciting to you and you can’t wait to get started, here’s what you do next!
Please send an email with the code SA1 in the subject line to email@example.com.
Within the body of this email, please answer the following questions:
• What was the last book you read and why did you read it?
• How do you best communicate your ideas with others?
• What does putting “Customers First” mean to you?
• What are your salary requirements?
Please also attach a current resume.
About Advanced Business Graphics, Inc.:
ABGI is a leader in the printing and promotional products industry. We are good at what we do because we love what we do. We strive to put our customers first in all that we do, and it shows! ABGI is consistently ranked in the Top 50 Print and Promotional Distributors by PSDA, as well a top Women-Owned Business by the Dallas Business Journal.
Ready to take your brand to the next level?Contact Us Now