This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexibility and with lots of growth and learning opportunities.
Do you put customers first?
Have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Are you a team player?
Advanced Business Graphics, Inc. is looking for a full time Sales Assistant that is enthusiastic about helping customers experience “The ABGI Way”. The Sales Assistant is someone who naturally puts customers first in all they do and always looks for the best solutions to help our customers have the best experience. The Sales Assistant should possess excellent communication skills, time management best practices and a desire to get things done efficiently.
As a Sales Assistant at ABGI, your day will likely be filled doing the following:
· Working closely with assigned sales person build close new business and foster existing relationships
· Research and create proposals for print and promotional products
· Promotional products ordering and customer service
· Provide consistent, excellent service and responses for both clients and prospects
· Periodic client reviews and other proactive client management techniques
· Project management including deadline/ timeline coordination
· A high level of attention to detail as well as excellent organization and time management skills
· Ability to communicate at all levels with clients, suppliers and internal team members
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· An aptitude to learn new technology
· A “do what it takes” attitude to find the best solution and get the job done right
Preferred skills/ interests/qualifications:
· Understanding of print and promotional product manufacturing processes
· Thorough understanding of B2B sales processes and best practices
· Experience with quotes and proposals
· HubSpot or other CRM tools
· Experience in LinkedIn Sales Navigator
· Bachelor’s (Preferred)
· Sales Experience: 1 Year (Preferred)
ABGI is a leader in the printing and promotional products industry. We are good at what we do because we love what we do. We strive to put our customers first in all that we do and it shows! ABGI is consistently ranked in the Top 50 Print and Promotional Distributors by PSDA as well a top Women-Owned Business by the Dallas Business Journal.
If what you’ve read sounds exciting to you and you can’t wait to start, here’s what you do next!
Please send an email with the code SR1 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within the body of this email, please answer the following questions:
What was the last book you read and why did you read it?
How do you best communicate your ideas with others?
What does putting “Customers First” mean to you?
Please also attach your current resume.
Ready to take your brand to the next level?Contact Us Now